|How to access your Internet Reporting
The website displays Internet Reporting page
- Specify the Username and Password provided by the system admin.
- Click LOG IN to continue.
- Shows immediate information about the statistics of the reports for the specific Date Range
- User may click the statistic numbers to show the details.
- Also shows the current translation used by the system.
- Users may click the translation to change the current translation.
- This option box lets the user change the default translation that will be used by the system.
- After Log-In, a dialog box will show to set the default translation.
- Default Translation may also be changed thru dashboard
- This shows all the reports categorized to its status.
- To narrow down the result, the user may filter the view by date range ot by view option (i.e. Unread, Read & All).
- The user may also click the header to sort the results.
- To see the report details, user must click the view link.
- In this page the user may view the immediate patient and test ordered information or download the printable format.
- Patient Information
- Ordered Test List
- View Printable FormatClick View to show the printable format with all basic information of the result.
- Download Printable FormatClick Download to download the printable format with all basic information of the result.
- The system also shows the same report generated from the LIS except in the footer that says “This Report is Electronically Signed.”
Find Specific Report
- The user may also find the specific report regardless of its category.
- To narrow down the search, the user may specify some filters.