We take pride in the reliability and professionalism of our staff in achieving our mission. The laboratory offers a full range of clinical laboratory determinations from the basic laboratory assays to the most esoteric quantitative hormone assessment, DNA hybridization and Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests. In addition, we continually upgrade our technology, procedures and services to meet the highest standards in the industry in support for the needs of our growing clientele.
ABC Labs, Int’l. provides a wide variety of testing services, both qualitative and quantitative clinical assay determinations and procedures ranging from:
- Viral DNA Hybridization/Polymerase-Chain Reaction – (PCR)
- Electrochemiluminescence/ECLIA, Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay/ELISA, Immunoturbidimetric – (Immunology)
- Electric Detection method – (Hematology)
- Kinetic, Colorimetry and Turbidimetry – (Clinical Chemistry)
- Microscopic Examination of Clinical Specimen- (Clinical Microscopy)
- Culture and Sensitivity – (Bacteriology)
- Cytology and Histopathology
- OTHER Tests that maybe required by Clients.
All Client Service Representatives are members of the Medical Profession. Registered Nurses that are fully trained and competent in handling and providing patient’s needs.
All Sales & Marketing Representatives are highly technical staff. They are Medical Technologists and Medical Professionals that are fully trained, experienced and knowledgeable on the whole laboratory processes and services we provide to all our clients. These Account Executives are assigned to each of our clients within a specified territory to ensure that all client requirements are met, updated on new test developments and trends, and ensure that services are properly rendered.
Our friendly and courteous personnel are available to answer all your queries and concerns through our landlines: (02) 850-6288 to 89, Toll-free-no: 1-800-10-8073955, email : email@example.com, or contact the Sales & Marketing Representative assigned in your territory for further assistance.
ABC Labs, Int’l. maintains in-house courier staff that are courteous, dependable and fully trained on Specimen pick-ups, inspection, handling and preservation of specimens during transport. They undergo regular trainings and seminars on their specific roles particularly in maintaining a high customer relationship and upholding the ISO standards in order to serve our client’s needs. They are fully trained to safely transport specimens and ensure specimen viability up to our laboratory facilities. They also ensure confidentiality and prompt delivery of all laboratory reports, other documents, specimen containers and transport media as required by our clients.
For courier pick-up schedules within your territory, please dial our hotlines (02)850-6288 to 89 or Toll Free No.: 1-800-10-8073955 and our friendly and professional Client Service personnel will gladly assist you.
For other concerns relative to our Courier Services, you can e-mail direct to our Courier Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Imagine just how much of your time is wasted when you fall in line to have your laboratory tests done."
Because your time and convenience matters, we have an alternative solution for you.
Our licensed and trained Medical Technologists and Phlebotomists are available at your service to visit your homes, pick-up or draw the required specimen for your laboratory test requirements.
To avail of this special service, or for booking appointment/inquiries, please call our hotlines (02)850-6288 to 89 or Toll Free No.: 1-800-10-8073955 and our friendly and professional Client Service personnel will assist you.
For electronic scheduling of your Home Service Appointment, CLICK HERE.
We take pride in being able to provide timely release of reports, generally within 24 hours Turn-around-time, on majority of our test services.
All client/patient data and reports are securely stored and managed by our own Laboratory Information System, exclusively designed for ABC Labs. Key features include:
- Unique Patient identification system [Barcoding]
- Electronic storage of patient data for 10 years
- Print reports on aesthetically-designed and easy-to-understand colored report forms
- Automatically send reports to patient's identified e-mail address as soon as they become available
- Real-time upload of final reports to our highly secured, HIPAA-compliant Internet Report Website
- Multi-lingual Test translations [English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Bahasa Indonesia]
- SMS advisory upon availability of Final reports
- INTERNET REPORTS WITH PATIENT TEST HISTORY IN GRAPHICAL FORMATS TO INCLUDE DOCTOR’S NOTES ON PATIENT MANAGEMENT – NOW AVAILABLE!
To view your secured eReports, CLICK HERE , or dial our hotlines (02)850-6288 to 89 or Toll Free No.: 1-800-10-8073955 and our friendly Client Service staff will gladly walk you through the process of accessing your eReports through our Internet Reporting System.